McMaster Industry Liaison Office (MILO)
Helping researchers work with industry
Everyday, McMaster faculty perform ground-breaking research. MILO's mission is to help researchers move their research into society. Specifically, MILO can help you:
- Work with industry (e.g. negotiating sponsored research contracts, NDAs and MTAs)
- Obtain funding for collaborative research with industry and commercialization funding (e.g. OCE Market Readiness)
- Protect your work with patents, trade-marks and copyrights
- Commercialize your work
- Connect to support networks such as C4, Southwest Ontario's technology transfer community
- Search McMaster research facilities, services and equipment
Connecting industry to McMaster
We understand that Canadian businesses face challenging competition. McMaster is here to help, providing access to the knowledge and expertise of a thousand researchers.
How you can work with McMaster?