For more than a decade, McMaster has been at the forefront of licensing quality of life questionnaires and currently licenses an extensive range of questionnaires, including:
- IBDQ (Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire)
- SIBDQ (Short Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire)
- PSST (Premenstrual Symptoms Screening Tool)
- CRQ (Chronic Respiratory Disease Questionnaire) & CRQSAS, CRQSAI, CRQIAS
- (Health Related Quality of Life in Children with Epilepsy) L
- PDAI (Perianal Disease Activity Index)
- GRCQ (Global Ratings of Change Questionnaire)
- CHQ (Chronic Heart Failure Questionnaire)
- PCOSQ (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Questionnaire)
- OQOL (Osteoporosis Quality of Life Questionnaire)
The IBDQ is extensively licensed and is one of the most respected and widely used disease-specific quality of life measures in the world. However, it is not the only one. All of the questionnaires licensed by McMaster are the result of extensive research and careful validation. They allow researchers around the world to accurately measure and screen critical diseases in both clinical trials and academic research studies.
All of the questionnaires are owned by McMaster University, protected by copyright and licensed through the McMaster Industry Liaison Office. Use of the questionnaires requires a license agreement and payment of a license fee based on the proposed use. Many of the questionnaires are available in several foreign languages which are made available to licensees at no additional cost when available. If you have any questions concerning any of the above instruments, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information using our online form.
Additionally, you can refer to our Questionnaire FAQs.